The Counseling Center
Our mission is to improve the lives of our clients and our community. We work to heal their mind and body, to inspire and to provide excellent service in alcohol and drug addiction treatment, primary healthcare, recovery support, case management, behavioral health, vocational development and to be a resource to all members of the community for outreach, prevention, education and advocacy.”
Programs and Services:
• Withdrawal Management
• Residential Substance Use and Mental Health Treatment
• Partial Hospitalization Programs
• Transitional Living
• Community Outpatient
• Health and Wellness Services
• Specialized Programs for Pregnant Women and Women with Children
• Vocational Training and Development
• Youth Prevention Programming
What can giving $10, or more, do?
• Contribute to connecting youth with evidenced-based Prevention curriculum in our local schools.
• Purchase personal and hygiene items for individuals entering treatment.
Help cover the cost of vocational courses that are rebuilding our workforce.
• Provide household items to new mothers and children in our Stepping Stones Program.
• Pay for an individuals GED test expense.
• Connect individuals with certified instructors from various health and wellness disciplines including Yoga and CrossFit.
You can help others! By giving $10 or more, you can help someone recover and rebuild their life. Give today. Thank you!
Contact Info for The Counseling Center:
Matching donation period will be available Oct. 21, 2021 from 8am - 8pm EDT.