Community Partners of Mental Health Center
Community Partners Shawnee Mental Health Center is in business to enhance the lives of people with mental illness. Shawnee Family Health is a volunteer organization that was established in 2001 to raise funds to meet the needs of kids and adults with mental illness living at or below poverty.
Programs and Services:
• Helps individuals with developmental disabilities live life to the fullest through various programs and services of support.
• Services are provided at no cost to eligible individuals and families.
• Therapeutic art activities for emotionally disturbed youth
• Gas vouchers for medical appointments
• Hygiene packs
• Health and wellness activities
• Respite care support for kids and families
Did you know?
In the last three years we have:
• Helped over 550 people get to medical appointments locally and out of town.
• Supported therapeutic activities for 750 kids
• Provided respite care support for over 300 emotionally disturbed kids
Contact Info for Community Partners of Shawnee Mental Health Center, Inc.
Cynthia Holstein, CEO, SMHC
Address: 901 Washington Street, Portsmouth, OH 45662
Matching donation period will be available Oct. 21, 2021 from 8am - 8pm EDT.