The Potter's House Ministries
To coordinate and develop resources to meet the needs of the people of Scioto County.
Programs and Services:
• Food Pantry
• Year Round VITA tax preparation and assistance site
• Distributes Senior Boxes of Food
• Summer Feeding site for Children
• Assistance to foster Families
• Community Garden
• Summer Rural feeding
• Provides Health Screening several times per year
• Dollar Energy Fund application site
• Host site for ODJFS for OWF workers
• OSHIIP site to assist people with insurance
• Mature Service employment site
Did you know?
Potters House Ministries assists over 900 families a month.
Contact Info for Potter's House Ministries:
Phone: (740) 776-4004
Address: 5409 Winchester Ave. Sciotoville, OH 45662
Matching donation period will be available Oct. 21, 2021 from 8am - 8pm EDT.