American Red Cross, Tri-State Chapter
The American Red Cross of the Tri-State prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Programs and Services
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that:
• all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
• our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
• everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
• all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
• in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
Contact Info for ARC,TSC:
Amber Whitley, Executive Director
Jeff Hornyak, Regional Philanthropy Officer
Matching donation period will be available Oct. 21, 2021 from 8am - 8pm EDT.