Compass Community Health, Inc.
To provide access to quality healthcare to all members of our community.
We will improve the health of our community members by providing a medical home offering superb access to quality, coordinated, primary health care. We will build beneficial, healing relationships with patients and their families through compassionate care, education, support and a commitment to quality, improving their health and staying connected to them throughout their lives; regardless of sex, race, social or cultural position and/or the ability to pay.
Programs and Services:
• Family Health - From treating a cold to a chronic condition, we offer compassionate, comprehensive, primary health care. We will work together as a team to help you successfully manage, High blood pressure,Diabetes,Heart disease and other chronic conditions
• Women's Health - help with annual preventative women's health screenings including Pap tests, Mammograms and more
• Behavioral Health - Our Licensed Independent Social Worker will help adults and children with Anxiety and depression symptoms, Relationship and communication strategies, Anger management and coping skills
• Care Coordination - Care Coordination means that our staff works closely with you and your healthcare providers. We share ways to manage chronic conditions and better your overall health through diet and fitness, setting goals, monitoring progress and preventing complications. You can have regularly scheduled phone visits with our Care Coordinator, and receive educational materials and referrals to informative, physician-approved websites. Pediatric Occupational Therapy
• Pediatric Occupational Therapy - Specialized occupational therapy services for our patients who struggle with general developmental challenges, self care skills, sensory processing issues such as sensitivity to light, sound, touch, and more
• Outreach & Enrollment - We have a Certified Application Counselor at our office who will help you sign up for health insurance (Affordable Care Act Marketplace, • • Medicare or Ohio Medicaid) or community programs like CHIP. It is a free service, available to anyone.
• On-site Pharmacy
Contact Info for Compass Community
Phone: (740) 355-7102
Address: 1634 11th Street (US HWY 52E), Portsmouth, Ohio 45662
Matching donation period will be available Oct. 21, 2021 from 8am - 8pm EDT.